|High School:||JP Stevens|
Off the Field
- English major with Psychology minor
- Assistant Admin
- 2nd Year Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Member of Shakespeare Performance Troupe
- Captain's Award (2016)
- Coach's Award (2015)
- Most Improved Player (2014)
- Gay Straight Alliance
- Asian Pacific Arts
- Daughter of Hung Tian and Yongjun Xue
- Mother, Hung Tian, played volleyball, soccer, and ran track & field at USTC from 1981-86
- Greatest sports thrill: "Sophomore year in high school, first doubles JV, we were each one set apiece. I think we won 7-5 or 6-4. Our opponents were originally 1-4 up. That was the happiest I have ever been playing tennis. The combination of stress, wanting to win, and a pressure situation were a thrill. Of course, winning against a varsity bench pair on one of the strongest teams in the HS conference was a huge bonus."
- Fun fact: "I play some other sports/activities lefty, like baseball, golf, billiards, etc.."