18 - Margaret Hardigg
|Hometown:||Newton Upper Falls, Mass.|
|High School:||Buckingham Brown & Nichols|
- Holds Bryn Mawr school record in high jump (indoor) at 1.48 meters
- Appeared in 14 games, with 11 starts in those contests
- Got first career start in 3-2 win at Penn State Brandywine (Sept. 8), where she also registered the first shot of her career
- Earned playing time in five of Bryn Mawr's six wins this season, including at Cedar Crest (Sept. 6), at Penn State Brandywine (Sept. 8), at Cairn (Sept. 16), Wesley (Sept. 28), and Ursinus (Nov. 2)
Off the Field
- Currently has not declared a major
- Serves as Green Ambassador
- Editor for NIMBUS magazine
- 2017 ISL Champions (soccer)
- Diploma with Honor
- Petropoulos Art Scholar
- Literary Editor for HS arts and literature magazine
- Daughter of Terri and Arthur Hardigg
- Great-grandmother, Elinor Sullivan Hendrick, was a 1924 Bryn Mawr College graduate, where she swam and played field hockey
- Grandmother, Alice Hendrick Hardigg '51 was captain of the Bryn Mawr fencing team
- Greatest sports thrill: "Breaking Bryn Mawr's indoor high jump record after a slow start to the year."
- Fun fact: "I studied art history abroad and worked in a children's science museum on my gap year before college."
- High school soccer team traveled to France and Germany for preseason training. "Training at 7 AM with jet lag was improved by the sight of the Eiffel Tower."